The AUTEX Conference is one of the most important scientific events in the field of textiles aimed to bring together leading researchers, experts, students and people from the
The AUTEX Conference is one of the most important scientific events in the field of textiles aimed to bring together leading researchers, experts, students and people from the industry from all over the world to share their knowledge and exchange scientific ideas.
AUTEX founded in 1994 facilitates co-operation amongst members in high level textile education and research. Every year a different member of AUTEX is organising the association’s conference, in which hundreds of researchers and companies participate.
The Organising and Scientific Committees highlight the importance of the AUTEX Conference as a textile platform stimulating the participants to present and discuss the most recent research investigations, new perspectives and future directions.
The 19th AUTEX Conference will be hosted by the Department of Materials, Textiles and Chemical Engineering (MaTCh) of Ghent University, ranking among the first one hundred universities in the world.
The objectives of AUTEX are:
- To promote the activities and achievements of the member Universities on a European and Global stage.
- To facilitate co-operation in the development and delivery of high level taught courses and teaching materials amongst member Universities.
- To encourage student and staff mobility and networking amongst member Universities and invited partners.
- To facilitate the growth of active research partnerships amongst member Universities and invited partners.
- To organise annual symposia to disseminate cutting-edge issues to textile professionals and students.
june 11 (Tuesday) - 15 (Saturday)